Our community is excited to participate alongside all parishes, missions and Catholic centers in the Archdiocese to strengthen and renew our Church for the future. Please continue reading to learn how this campaign will benefit us.
Since its humble beginning, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish has continued to be united in our love for Jesus Christ, a welcoming community, and joyful messengers of our Lord Jesus Christ.
In 2025, our Parish will be 75 years old. We inherited a marvelous parish. The Parish pioneers bequeathed significant buildings, a wonderful welcoming community, and the everlasting Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ. As I witness firsthand the light and hope you bring to others, I am most grateful for your ongoing dedication to the community and our Lord Jesus.
Before my arrival, you were contemplating how to update the buildings you inherited so that you could pass an updated version to the next generation. Considering our upcoming 75th anniversary celebration, we want to continue to pursue this dream. On our 75th anniversary, we want to tell the next generation that we are determined to bequeath them an updated version of what we inherited.
Now is the time to take the next step toward accomplishing these plans. I am pleased to announce the launch of our Parish’s Called to Renew Capital Campaign. We seek to raise the necessary funds to begin our project while funding our Archdiocesan portion for the Called to Renew Capital Campaign.
Each Parish has been given a goal for the campaign. Our goal for the campaign is $1,800,000, from which 74.03% will remain with our Parish. This fund will help us to update the legacy we received, and the detail is in our case statement. The remaining 25.97% will fulfill our commitment to assisting the Archdiocese address parishes’ deferred maintenance needs and efforts to serve the vulnerable, support vocations, and invest in the faith of future generations.
While this might be a challenge, our community is worthy of this incredible investment. Future generations will see this dedication to our Parish’s legacy of service to each other and the broader community as an example to follow.
I am confident that through the intercession of our Blessed Virgin Mary, Mediatrix of all graces, God will guide our efforts to a successful end.